Print, Copy & Scan
All of the computers in the Library have the ability to print. Print jobs are sent to the Central Service Desk before they are released. The printer is located beside the entrance to the Children's Library. Wi-Fi printing is not available.
- $0.25 per page for black and white
- $0.50 per page for colour.
Printing is a two step process:
- Send the print job from your computer. There will be a pop-up on the screen where you will type in the name of your print job.
- Go to the Check-Out Desk and inform staff of your print job. Once paid for, the job will be released to the printer.
You can also print documents from a USB drive. Files must be either PDF documents or JPG images.
The photocopy machine is the same as the computer printer. Simply place your document on the scanner to make a single copy. You can copy multiple pages by feeding them into the document feeder located on the top of the photocopy machine.
Photocopies are $0.25 per page for black and white and $0.50 per page for colour.
Scanning to E-mail and to a USB Flash Drive
The Library offers scanning services to e-mail or to a USB Drive. File can be scanned as PDF documents or JPG images.
Scanning is $0.25 per exposure.
To scan to E-mail:
- Press the E-mail option
- Fill in the e-mail address field
- Place the document on the scanner or in the document feeder.
- Scan the document and wait for a confirmation
To scan to USB:
- Press the Workflow Scanner option
- Insert your USB into the machine
- Select the USB option on the screen
- Scan your document to the USB
The 2017 Fee Schedule was revised January 1, 2017.